Roller Door offer a crowd favourite - Roll-a-door Invented by B&D, launched by B&D in 1956, continually developed for half a century and continuing to be a Brisbane favourite.
You don’t have to sacrifice the stylish design of your home when you use our Roller Doors for your garage – these good looking garage doors come in extensive colours to fit your style, without sacrificing the quality of its heavy springs and weather protection suited to Australian climate
We provide the leading high quality roller doors for residential and commercial markets. We offer several great-looking models or types in different range of specifications, length, and purpose that you can choose from to cater to all your needs and requirements.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Strength and durability
- B&D's unique 'brake press' technology stamps a rigid structural pattern into each roller door. Designed stronger to resist sagging and accompanied with powerful heavy duty springs which help the door last longer.
- Colorbond steel use were developed to resist the harsh Australian climate condition and using Weatherseal is more than good enough protection from the elements.
- There are an extensive range of colours and roller door types to match the style of your home.
- Lifting handle for increased ease of operation.
- Double roller bottom guide block for smoother and quieter operation.
Roller Door Options:
- Roll-A-Door - Most popular roller door, top of the line design and features.
- Firmadoor - Gives best value, with custom made feature that helps provide strength and durability.
- Rollmasta - High quality strong and attractive roller door at a budget price.
- Stormshield-High Wind - High wind compliant and Certified for cyclone region in Australia.
CHECK OUT GALLERY