Your limited garage area does not mean you have to sacrifice your security – our Tilt Garage Door can fit small areas with restricted headroom, and the stable fittings with corrosion resistance features ensure your long-lasting home garage protection.
Tilt garage doors are often ideal for limited garage space with restricted head room and when there is not enough space to accommodate a roller door or other types of garage door but does not sacrifice strength and durability.
Tilt Garage Door also allow a wide range of options for creative ideas that will complement the overall aesthetic appearance of your home.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Suited for bigger doors, track fittings can provide better stability, adding a horizontal track to help hold in an open position.
- Jamb fittings are zinc plated materials for greater corrosion resistance and durability.
Tilt Fittings Features
- Requires minimal installation for clearances that allow fittings and jamb to fit in smaller areas where other garage doors cannot.
- Fittings are available in several configurations to fit any kind of requirements for single and double width openings.
- Powerful bearing and springs provide optimum performance throughout their working life.
- Fittings are powder coated for durability and resistance to corrosion.Spring restraint features are designed to contain spring movement to help eliminate spring separation from the fittings.
- Strong anti-sway bracket to limit the degree of lateral movement.Includes weather strips for the fittings to help prevent water seepage and stops bugs and leaves from entering the garage.
CHECK OUT GALLERY